ONLINE SALE HAPPENING NOW PURCHASE THROUGH OUR ONLINE STORE
PLEASE READ THE EYELASH FAQ BELOW BEFORE YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
BECAUSE THIS IS A NEW SERVICE WE ARE ONLY OFFERING APPOINTMENTS ON SUNDAYS
80 LASHES PER EYE 60 MIN /$120 SALE $60
100 LASHES PER EYE 75 MIN /$150 SALE $75
120 LASHES PER EYE 90 MIN/$180 SALE $90
WHAT ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Eyelash extensions are an exciting way to extend the length and thickness of your eyelashes. They are applied on a hair-by-hair (lash-by-lash) basis to your own eyelashes for a completely natural look.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The lash extension application can take anywhere from 1 to 1.5 hours, depending on the fullness of your natural lashes. The more lashes you have, the more extensions we can apply! This is a meticulous procedure that requires patience and concentration; therefore it is important not to rush the process so that you can leave with a perfect set of lashes! THIS MEANS BE ON TIME. WE RECOMMEND BEING AT LEAST 5 MINUTES EARLY.
WHO CAN'T HAVE LASH EXTENTIONS?
An individual with any allergy to adhesive, an individual who has undergone chemotherapy over the last six months, or an individual who does not have natural eyelashes may not have eyelash extensions applied.
CAN I STILL WHERE MAKE-UP?
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO WEAR MASCARA AND YOU REALLY WONT NEED IT.You may even find that you won’t need eyeliner, either! However, you can still use eyeliner and eye shadow as long as you remember to remove your makeup with a product that does not contain oil of any kind, as this will affect the longevity of the adhesive. We recommend that you use makeup remover with a Q-tip to gently remove any makeup near your extensions so that you never have to rub your lashes.
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for at least 6-8 hours after treatment to allow the adhesive to dry.
- Be very gentle with your eyelashes.
- Do not pick or pull your eyelash extensions and refrain from rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use an eyelash curler
- Do not use any oil-based eye makeup remover
- Mascara will not be necessary with your beautiful new eyelashes.
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Do not go to the sauna, steam room or hot springs frequently. The heat may cause the bonds of the eyelash extensions to weaken
- Depending on your own natural eyelash growth cycle and how well you follow these after care instructions, you will need a touch up approximately every 3-4 weeks.